A fellow blogger, sounding board and author Erika Kind has nominated me to try this challenge. Thank you Erika for your nomination and, of course, your continued support and fantastic reads! I must say after reading the rules I was not sure how well I would do! Not sure even after I have finished 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Open an MS Word Document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you think you can beat
- Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. Once you start writing do not stop.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (its only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals. However, if you do, it would be best
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
The topic I have to write about: The most wonderful moment in my life!
I can honestly say that I don’t think I have yet had the most wonderful moment in my life. Sure I have had some amazing times. The late nights with great friends, now only memories, but memories with enough tangible emotion to bring tears to my eyes. The comradeship, the laughter, that feeling you would live forever. Oh how I miss those times. The day the guy I had secretly longed for finally asking me out. My wedding day, somewhat stressful – but oh so happy. The birth of my two amazing children. There is nothing that can compare to when you look at your childs face for the very first time. I am sure that part of yourself leaves your body and enters theirs!. Road trips and adventures. Elephants in Botswana. Ah Botswana what a wonderful trip that was. The entire country seemed to be a game reserve, with elephants walking across the road right up the way from a shopping centre! Lying on the beach in Mozambique, another beautiful country indeed!. Even with all this I am still certain that I have not yet had the most wonderful moment in my life. After all, I have so much left to give, so much left to see and so much more to do! Most of all I have so much more to share with my amazing friends and family!
No of Words = 228
Time = 8 minutes 35 Seconds
Poets Corner : https://poetscornerblog.wordpress.com/
Musings of a Miss: https://themusingsofamiss.wordpress.com/
Source of Inspiration: https://patcegan.wordpress.com/
Jane Dougherty: https://janedougherty.wordpress.com/
Your topic: Scroll down as soon as you are ready to start writing!
That ONE thing you wish you could have done differently