I was nominated a couple of weeks ago by Erika Kind for this award. Thank you Erika for your constant support and kind nomination. Dreaming allows us to pull on our creativity and imagination and resonate with that which makes us feel good. This ability often sustains us through difficult times – something I have used on numerous occasions. To lose the ability to dream, I believe, is to lose the ability to fight for what you desire. So dream big! 🙂
Guidelines for this nomination:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 7 dreams of yours.
3. Nominate bloggers and set questions for them.
My 7 dreams:
From the heart…..
- I guess my largest dream right now is to find where I truly belong. My life has always been somewhat tumultuous. Often a result of often find myself wondering – what its all about? Why I am here? What am I supposed to be doing? The feeling that there has to be something more never quite leaves.
- I dream of a wonderful life for my two boys. I hope that I have taught them well and that they will be truly happy. Not following societies expectations and finding their own path to true happiness.
- I dream that some of my words help others along the way. There is nothing worse than feeling alone in your pain and thinking that no-one understands. I have been there and in many ways still am.
- I dream of exotic lands and adventures (yeah that’s a big one, particularly with limited income lol)
- I dream of truly accepting and loving who I am. To not live under the burden of fear and inadequacy. This is something I work on every day and is a prerequisite to dream six
- I dream of finding true love. The real kind. Passionate, fulfilling, honest and long lasting.
- I dream of an honest and righteous world
I nominate all bloggers who took the time to read and comment on this heartfelt blog to share their seven dreams.
A song that resonates with me, even today. Judy Garlands “Over the Rainbow”